This is a daily grade.
Work time on Khan Academy compared to available work time, usually 30 minutes.
Khan Academy work must follow these rules to receive credit:
1) Only math or computer topics allowed.
2) When watching KA videos, you must listen to the video and nothing else, and limit of 15 minutes per class.
You are graded on:
* being in assigned seat when the tardy bell rings.
* No off-task talking except at break
keeping all supplies out and ready to be used until end of class is called.
*no extra breaks during class.
Each day you will receive credit for having these 3 things:
1) Your Algebra class notebook
2) pencil or erasable pen
3) Headphones or earbuds
Earbuds (when available) must be purchased before class starts to get full credit.
Excused absences will exempt you from assignments that cannot be made up in class.
•Spend at least 25 minutes of time outside of school hours (3 pm - 8 am) on Khan Academy, watching videos and/or practicing skills every week.
(5 minutes a day on school days works best for many people)
Note: You may now do your KA homework in my classroom during lunch on Monday, Thursday or Friday, but you must be in my room to receive credit.